Sunday 27 September 2015

Pope Gives Talk on Extremism and Inequality. Says He Loves Both.

26/09/15

After a giving a pandering speech to Democrats in Central Park, the penthouses of Park Avenue offering an effective backdrop for his otherwise half hearted speech on inequality, Francis travelled by private jet to rural Kentucky to meet with his true political brethren at the annual Tea Party conference.

 
Pope Francis, a religious gangster from Argentina, was greeted on arrival by republican front runner Donald Trump to discuss the uphill battle which conservatives face to protect their values in an increasingly liberal America.  The talk, lasting 90 minutes, began with a jocular exchange with regards to his speech in New York hours earlier,

F – “Thanks for letting me use Trump Tower as a symbol of crony capitalism during my speech, Mr Trump”

T - “It was my pleasure. And thank YOU for offering your advice in return, on how to build a wall that keeps out the poor as effectively as your wall around the Vatican”
F -“Yes, of course”

T- “See, I do the best deals”

*applause*
The pair moved on to core conservative issues...

 
T – “I’m sure our crowd would love to hear your thoughts on abortion”

F – “An unspeakable evil, I’m actually using Vatican donations in order to research how to un-abort babies”

T – “I hope that works. And equality in the workplace?”

F – “There hasn’t been a black pope for 1500 years. There are no women in my clergy. My record speaks for itself”

T – “What about taxes?”

F – “I don’t pay any”

*applause*

It wasn’t always plain sailing though between the two right wingers.  Trump is renowned for being consistent on policy, he has remained resolute in his position to “do something terrific” since announcing his campaign, and was visibly annoyed by some of the Popes indecision on certain issues.  The two right-wingers also disagreed on essential reading....

 T – “I bet the crowd would also like to know what the Pope’s favourite book is”

F – “I’d like to hear yours first”

T – “OK, The Bible. Because I wrote it!”

F - “Now that I do take objection with, I preferred Art of the Deal”[I]


Pope Francis’ first trip to the United States highlighted perfectly both the hypocrisy, and the ineptitude of Democrat Party.  Conned into paying for the Pope’s lavish travel and accommodation in return for a half cooked speech delivered in broken English before his rousing tour of the Bible belt states and jetting off back to his gilded rouge state, the left needs to seriously rethink the depths it will go in deciding who it employs to procure its latest sound bites. 


Charles Worrall


[I] - You can buy 'Art of the Deal' by Donald Trump via direct link from our website.